Anti Climb Spikes–Double Row of Barbed Wall Spikes and Rotary Spike
Anti-climb spikes for security is designed to work for security fences and various sites.
Anti climb spike comes in lengths of 1.0' and 4', is 35–45 mm wide at the base. The spikes stand 80 mm high. The spikes are made from 1.5–2 mm thick hot-dipped galvanised steel.
Easy to install. Select the pre punched holes required and fix with approximately 5 tamper-proof hammer drive zinc alloy fixers, self tap screws, blind rivets or wood screws.
The manufacturing process guarantees consistently sharp points. Heavy ribbing provides excellent strength.
- Anti climb wall spikes are potentially dangerous and should be attached to walls and fences at a minimum height of 2 m. The installed spikes must avoid any and all contact with pedestrian traffic and be installed in a highly visible manner in compliance with local laws and regulations and necessary warning signs fitted.
- Follows wall contours.
- Protection with beauty.
- Effective intrusion deterrent.
ACS-01: Galvanized anti-climb wall spikes.
ACS-02: PVC coated anti-climb spikes.
ACS-03: Bottom view of anti-climb spikes.
ACS-04: Anti-climb spike wall for site security.
Anti-climb spike material
Hot-dip galvanized steel sheet stainless steel AISI430 or AISI304.
Specification of anti-climb wall spike
- Barb length: 64 mm.
- Barb thickness: 0.8–2.0 mm.
- Virtually impossible to climb over.
- Heavily ribbed for strength.
- Galvanized against corrosion.
- Power coating optional double row of barbed wall spikes.
- Easy to install.
- Maintenance free.
- Anti climb wall spikes are an effective and robust security device that is ideal for protecting.
- Domestic, industrial, commercial, military, correctional security.
- Perimeter walls, gates and fences.
- Protecting building roofs.
ACS-05: Anti-climb spikes for prison security.
ACS-06: Anti-climb spikes are used for residence protection.
Rotary anti climb spike barrier is a practical perimeter security measure. It is an effective deterrent to unwelcome intruders when installed above your walls, gates or fences.
Rotary spike is a rotating anti climbing spike barrier designed to be installed any existing fence or wall. Rotating around a central spindle, the individual three spiked tri-wing collars can be assembled to form a barrier of any length.
- Material: hot dip galvanized steel, stainless steel, and plastic spike.
- The length of the tri-wing barrier is approximately 220 mm.
- A range of support brackets are available including corner brackets, etc.
Ideal for use with standard palisade fencing, etc. Installing rotary spike anti climb spikes converts the perimeter into a formidable barrier against unauthorized access.
ACS-07: Anti-climb spikes are used with palisade fence.
ACS-08: Anti-climb spikes are used with 358 mesh fence.